Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOUD FEST 2009 PROMO

Hey guys! Just wanna encourage you all to go for this awesome conference! :D For those in the prayergroup, you would have already know about it, I would urge you guys to make time for this conference and i assure you that you will not regret it!
It costs $35, and there would be different workshops that you guys can choose to sign up for in the conference(which is included in the $35), for example, Dance, Band dynamics, Preaching, Drama, Creative Media, Photography.
Even if you are not in the prayergroup and is interested in it, please tell me and I would tell you more about this conference. If you want to sign up for this conference, which is in 6 weeks time, please come look for me and I will help you register. (: rest assure that it would be a exciting and awesome 4 days conference that you will never regret.
Register quickly, as the registration dates are almost coming to an end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment